All Hubble products can only be set up using a mobile device: Android or iOS.
(To see which versions are supported, please check this link: https://hubbleconnected.com/requirements). Currently Windows and Kindle are not supported.
You can download the app onto the mobile device from the Android Play Store. Go to the App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". Then, install the app on your mobile device.
Follow the below steps for the setup:
- Plug your camera into the power outlet and make sure it's ON (your camera should beep twice which means it's ready for setup).
- Ensure your phone is connected to your wifi router
- Open the Hubble App and type in your login details (if you already have a Hubble account, you'd select 'Already have an Account?').
- Once logged in, tap on the plus symbol to add a camera. Then, press 'Continue' and the setup instructions will appear on your screen.
- Press and hold the PAIR button on the camera for 3 seconds until the camera tell you 'ready for pairing'. The app will search for a camera. Select your device.
- Now connect the camera to your wifi network following the instructions given on the screen.
- And when tapping 'Watch Live Camera' you will go to your timeline with the live feed visible.